
Chapter 6 na!:)) Ang ganda ng manga. So Kawaii! Magkapatid ule yung magkaribal sa girl. Ahh I dunno kung sino sa kanila yung prince. Haha ang alam ko si Daichi e:D XD
Gonna let you know my opinions/inferences.

Masyado ata akong natutuwa hahaha! Baka kada chapter lalagyan ko na ng picture:)) Hahaha. Understandable? I dunno. Sobrang nagandahan ako e. Haha! Ang cute nila Sora at Daichi! Yieee:> May feeling ako na si Daichi yung prince nung una e kasi siya yung una niyang nakilala sa school. Waa ang gulo! Hahaa.
Wow haa! ang sweet ni Daichi-kun. XD

8th chapter nako! Hahaha! Addicted naaaa. Geez. It's so awesome! This picture here is the last page of the 7th chapter. So di nako maglalagay ng pic for the 8th. Haha pero ang cute nung pic. Memorable lang kasi tong picture ng 7th e.:)) Okay lang. :]

Akane's pretty but she has a bad attitude. Sayang naman. Dunno which guy she fancies. Parang si Daichi. 8th chapter is all about the date of Daichi and Najika in a sushi store. Ewan kung ano pang mangyayari. Omy binigay lang ni Daichi kay Akane yung ginawang food ni Najika:| Crap. Hahah alam pala ni Najika. Sus! Aly talaga ohh. Aray sinampal siya ni Akane. Girl, binigyan ka na nga ng pagkain e.

Grabe na si Akane. Haha Diet much ang drama. Ang cute nung pic :> Chapter 10 na! Geez, am I gonna continue posting in this blog until I finished the manga? I dunno.

What a gathering. Ang cute ni Daichi at Sora!

See this? They're awesome. :)) I've got a crush na. And it's either Daichi-kun or Sora-senpai Hahaha!
This is a colored one! Chapter eleven. Nagselos si Daichi! Hohoho kawawa naman. Ahh Akane likes him.
Kakilig si Najika at Sora. Hahah pero gusto ko si Daichi for her:| Aww. The 12th chapter is so sad. Pinasara nung kaaway ni Najika yung Fujita Diner. :(

Nahimatay si Haigo-sensei! Gaaahd kailangang umuwi ni Najika sa Hokkaido. Aww. Sinamahan siya nung magkapatid:)
It turns out that Haigo-sensei wasn't really sick after all. They met Fuuta-kun, a stubborn child who always says unpleasant things. Najika had changed his attitude. They're eating Banana creampuffs now at the Lavender house:]
I knew it! Daichi is the flan prince!:))) Hahaha I'm not so sure of it yet but he has an awkward expresion when Najika mentioned about the spoon.

Hala! First time raw ni Daichi sa Hokkaido? FAIL. Ehh? Akala ko siya yung Flan Prince. Alam naa! Si Sora ang Flan Prince:)) Eeeeegaaa. Ahahaa!
DAICHI

Sana siya na lang yung Flan Prince Hahaha. Although he and Sora do look alike.

Anyway baka si Sora naman talaga para kay Najika? Kasi si Akane may gusto kay Daichi e. Nakabalik na sila sa school. Wait lang, Sora will be leaving for Paris to enter the World Youth Piano Contest! Tapos nagawa pa niyang samahan si Najika sa Hokkaido. Gee he's really the prince. Aybobo hahaha binilhan ni Daichi si Najika ng relo. Iniwan lang sa may door knob. Autistic rin pala 'to e haha! Tae ninakaw pa ni Akane yung gift. Ohwell she's so insane. She is just jealous of Najika. Tapos nako sa 15th chapter. I hate Akane! Really. Wala pang update. Volume 4 na yung susunod na chapters. Waa matagal to! :(
AAA
AAA! Ngayon ko lang ule 'to babasahin kasi may update pala nung April 24. Geez di ko man lang nalaman. Ang tagal na pala haha. Ohright! This one's a very nice picture of Hayato and Ogata. Not even sure of their names na.
They look so cute together! Aww the next chapter will be the last. So this manga has only 15 chapters all in all. Then I have to wait for the last chapter to be released. Geez. Out!
SPIRAL-ALIVE
This one is some kind of a detective manga! I'm already reading the third chapter. I didn't bothe to upload some pictures here yet because I thought that I will reject this manga again. But no. I like it!:)) So be it. I'm gonna read more then gonna upload some pics later!

Here you go. It all started with a plan of Imari to confess to a guy who wants to a detective and is aiming for Narumi Kiyotaka. It seems that the firsts chapters were just about the confession and all. Sawamura is the guy whom Imari is trying to confess to but at the day she planned to burst out her feelings, she found out that Sawamura is dropping in their school for family stuffs. Then they met Amanae who is dating with Sawamura.
Haha! Imari has a really crazy idea. They will have it two ways. Meaning Sawamura will date Imari and Amanae and choose the girl that siuts him in the end. Hahaha!:))
Gonna continue reading now. Later!:))
Everything is f'ed up staright from the heart. Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart (music)Haha! This is a perfect song for the situation. Sawamura just said that he cannot have any girlfriend because he is aiming for Narumi Kiyotaka. Imari got dumped. Aww.
Amanae has been missing. She gave Sawamura a music box before she leave. This music box has been seen in two murder cases. And it has also the same tune. I don't really know if what Sawamura is trying to say when he said that he has to save Amanae but I thing Amanae is the serial killer. This murder case may lead to Narumi Kiyotaka. I think he's helping Sawamura for them to meet because that's what he likes. But I really don't know yet. I'm already at the 5th chapter.Whoa. Becoming a serial killer to stop future serial killers. That's the conversation that Amanae had with Narumi Kiyotaka.

The music box murder case. There were already 4 murders. Is Amanae really doing it? How could she? She's just a girl.
It's the same handmade music box and the same melody. Geez only one person could do this. And to think that Amanae left Sawamura with a music box that is exactly the same with those that are at the murder scene creeps me out! The victims were all third years in middle school.

Whoa oh nagpakita si Amanae kila Imari. Geez I hope that Sawamura will show up. Despite of her kawaii and pretty face, she really creeps me out now. Waits. Is Narumi Kiyotaka a girl? Haha. Stop muna. I don't know yet. I've been thinking that he's a boy but then... Or do they just have the same names? Oh right. She is going to marry Narumi Kiyotaka and she is not him! Silly me. Haha!
So the "Great Detective" refused to take the case. Maybe he knew that Amanae is the killer or maybe he's just stupid not to care with it.
Narumi sent a letter to the police detective. The letter says that he must meet Sawamura.
Volume 2 na!:)) Chapter 7 ang start. Di pa rin alam kung sino yung killer at di a rin tumutulong si Kiyotaka. Haha.
So they already knew that the culprit was Amanae. That person in the middle is Narumi Kiyotaka. What are they doing? They're saying something like the culprit is underage. And so? She's been killing middle age teens! She is a murderer, a killer!
Ah so hinand-over ni Sawamura si Amanae sa police pero di naniniwala si Imari na siya talaga yung gumawa. Wow ah, to think na karibal niya si Amanae tapos kinakampihan niya. Cool!


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! nagbabasa ka na ng manga? :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously, nagulat ako! Apir! maganda ang kitchen princess, prepare your heart aly! :))
visit my blog if you have time :D MISS YOU!
Hahah!:)) Yeap wala nakong magawa ngayon e. XD Waaa tapos ko na!:D Ang ganda ng Kitchen Princess :))))) Maghihintay na lang ng update. Haha! Diane ano pang ibang magandang basahin?
ReplyDeletehmmm...
ReplyDeletehana to akuma
hana no kishi
reimei no arcana
beast master
dengeki daisy
kaichou wa maid sama USUI<3!!!
faster than a kiss (super sweet nito aly!)
aly, sa blog ko na ikaw magcomment :))
ReplyDeletethanks!
Yay! Thanks sa mga manga!:))Sana makapagbasa pako. Start na kasi nung review e. Haha!
ReplyDeleteDiane! I don't know where to find the comments link. Sa chatbox lang ba pwede?
yes aly, sa chatbox lang pwede. Dun ka na lang magcomment :)) sensya!
ReplyDeleteNo prob! enjoy those mangas :D
ako pa, manga addict nga ko eh. Kaya pag gusto mo ng recommendations, dito lan ako! Hahaha!
ako din eh, start na ng review ko. Sa lsc din kami pero panghapon. Dami nga namin eh! :)