More than just a simple life!:)
So, so, so tell me where do we go
There is a burning that's inside of my soul, and it shows
We all want something more than just a simple life
Hey, hey, so give me something to say
I had the words but then I through 'em away, and you know
We all want something more than just a simple life
-SIMPLE LIFE-My Favorite Highway
I'm still cramming even in my summer vacay. Actually I'm not on a vacation yet. I'm just absent. HAHA! Haven't got the chance to watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone movie last tuesday because I finish La Corda first. I just started the half of the first movie last night and finished the other half a while ago. Now, I'm reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(book 2!:P). I want to achieve reading the book today (but I think I can't). Why do I call it as cramming? Because I want to accomplish reading all the books before summer vacay starts. I'm just borrowing books from my friend and I think it is impossible for her to lend me the books during the summer vacation. By now, I should've been done with the second book and start reading the third but what am I doing? (doing nonsense stuffs and surfing the internet again)
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment