Monday, March 22, 2010

Just thoughts.

DON'T MIND THIS:] --> just thoughts

Gonna start reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets tonight. It's the second book of Harry Potter Series. But I'm thinking of watching the movie of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone first. I'm beginning to like the series! I've never been a fan of Harry Potter series even the movies till I read the first book. Well, there's a lot more to know about his adventures.

On the other hand, I don't want to finish this another book entitled Maniac Magee anymore. I find it boring, really. I don't know what it is all about.
It's quite a mystery to me. I'm not really interested with it and I don't know why.

I dont want to go to school tomorrow because it's useless. We're just stucked in our room doing nothing all day. Post tests were already given to us. We're just waiting for our teacher in Physics to give us our one last test.

By the way, I'm watching the anime La Corda D' Oro. I borrowed the CD from my former classmate. I just started it a while ago *chuckles* but I need to give it back tomorrow. It's been with me for weeks. It has 26 episodes and guess what episode I'm currently watching? It's the fifth:> HAHA! OMY. I really need to be absent tomorrow so I can watch more episodes/ finish watching the anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment